We currently have a vacancy for a committed Christian with a heart for the evangelical reformed movement to be the Executive Assistant to the General Manager. This part-time position will primarily be based at the RTC Resource Centre in Geelong. The role will provide exceptional administration support to the General Manager and the clients of the RTC Support Services working within a small dynamic team.
ABOUT THE RTC SUPPORT SERVICES
RTC Support Services provides management and administrative support for the Reformed Theological College an independent, non-denominational college in the heart of Melbourne’s city. The RTC Support Services also manages Barkley Hall student accommodation which aims to provide a friendly, secure and harmonious Christian community for students who are studying at the RTC, Deakin University Waurn Ponds or other tertiary institutions in Geelong.
Applicants must demonstrate a commitment to the aims and ethos of a Christian education institution.
ABOUT YOUR ROLE
The ideal candidate will have:
- Certificate IV in Business Administration or equivalent
- Must hold a current working with Children’s Check
- Role is subject to a police check prior to appointment
To be considered for the position, applicants will have the following attributes:
- Promote the Christian character and ethos of our clients
- High standard of personal presentation
- High level of computer literacy
- Commitment to continuous improvement, responsiveness to feedback and flexible to change
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Excellent interpersonal skills with all stakeholders
- Self-motivated able to understand requirements quickly and work efficiently
- Attention to detail
- Able to work in a cooperative manner and be flexible with changing needs
- Able to execute tasks in an efficient manner
Read the position description below for more information about the role and apply by clicking the link below.
For consideration, your application must include a correctly completed application form, cover letter addressing the position description and resume. Applications close 5:00pm, 17th of November 2023.