An RTC member is a person who commits to an annual financial commitment to the RTC. This membership gives a person the right to participate in any voting at the AGM and any other elections as stated under the RTC constitution. RTC members also receive updates regarding the College including RTC Focus, AGM minutes and agenda and other relevant documentation.
- Support the RTC prayerfully and financially
- Commit to an annual membership fee
- Agree with the College’s theological position
- Vote on matters taken by the RTC Board to the College membership
- Are eligible for nomination and election to the RTC Board
- Receive our monthly email newsletter and bi-annual newsletter
- Receive information on College events, special prayer requests and financial appeals
If you would like to register for RTC membership please fill out the form below.
MEMBERSHIP REGISTRATION FORM
We are currently transitioning our membership system to a new platform. If you wish to become an RTC member, please complete the following form and we will create your account on the new platform and notify you once this is ready to access.